In search of alternatives to anabolics, athletes resort to various drugs. Peptides have recently become particularly popular among them. They can also help build muscles and increase strength. However, their main property is to stimulate additional production of hormones to enhance anabolic processes. But what is their difference from AAS? In addition, you should name the site where you can buy quality steroids and peptides.
Which is better: peptides or steroids?
First of all, it is necessary to determine what you want to take this or that drug for. They are both doing a great job. But by some criteria AAS will win, and by some criteria peptides will win. In choosing a drug most often guided by its properties, such as weight gain, increased strength and recovery between training. But also often the determining factors are side effects and price. Based on this, you can see what is best for you.
- Muscle mass growth. Depending on the preparation of the athlete and the “power” of the course, you can gain a different amount of muscle mass. The result will be a little worse, but it will not go anywhere later.
- Strength figures. They affect muscle cells with the help of receptors. Because of that, they don’t have that much effect on strength growth.
- Tissue regeneration. They’re inferior to steroids, but they’re also good at regeneration.
- Side-effects. Because of their softness, they’re not harmful to the body. Safe even with inept use.
- Muscle mass growth. The effect will be faster and more tangible, but it will also “disappear”.
- Strength indices. It penetrates the cell and stimulates its transformation. That’s why it’s increasing its power characteristics.
- Tissue regeneration. Effectively regenerate muscle tissue, allowing you to train more and more.
- Side effects. Quite a high risk of various side effects due to improper use. Compulsory PCT.
The cost of both drugs varies depending on the properties of the duration of action. The price of full-fledged courses is formed from this as well. However, when compiling “budget” saltpans, peptide drugs will be cheaper. As a result, we can say that the choice between AAS and peptide drugs is an individual one. If your priority is price and no side effects, you need peptides. If you need a quick result at any price, then – anabolics. However, both drugs are doing a great job. If it is difficult for you to choose one thing, it is not a problem. Bodybuilding makes extensive use of courses with both drugs.
Peptide and steroid courses
Most often, athletes resort to such periods just to experiment. And judging by the way their popularity has grown recently, the experiments have paid off. When drawing up a course, it must be taken into account that the intake of peptides begins on the first day. Also, ipamorelin is advised to take and during the post-course therapy. However, in order for the course to be balanced and bring you the maximum result, ask for help from specialists. In addition, common mistakes in combination of peptide and AAS should be avoided. The most popular of these are considered the most popular:
- Neglect of dosages. Although peptides are harmless, their dosages should also be observed. If they are overestimated, by the end of the course period the receptor performance is impaired and the pituitary cells react less.
- Use GHRP at the end of the course or during the PCT. To maintain the effectiveness of the cycle, it is necessary to either reduce the dose of the peptide or replace it with ipamorelin.
- Prolonged use of Hexarelin. This peptide is quite effective for somatotropin secretion.
Additional bodybuilding medications can be found here.